RARA-AVIS: Re:Suggestions for monthly topics requested and introduction

From: Eric Chambers ( nqexile@yahoo.com.au)
Date: 10 Oct 2007

My name has appeared here in response to a previous forum, much to my surprise, as I had been rude enough not to have introduced myself. This is partly because there isn't much to say. I'm not a writer or a critic. (yet) Just have a passionate interest in all things hard-boiled.I'm based in Australia.Just popped in here because I like the idea of a Florida discussion and to add Charles Willeford to the list.

--------------------------------- Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.