RARA-AVIS: Westlake and Block

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 09 Oct 2007

Didn't someone recently mention that a new Parker novel by Stark/Westlake was imminent? Got any more info on when?

The most recent Parker novel mentioned on Westlake's website is last year's Ask the Parrot. And it does mention upcoming books like next year's Hard Case reprint of Someone Owes Me Money.

Hard Case also has another of Block's early pseudonymous novels on deck, A Diet of Treacle. Anyone know its original title and what name it was written under? I'm guessing it was written by Sheldon Lord. Lord titles (published by Beacon) I found in the Library of Congress's Copyright Card Catalog: The Sex Shuffle (which HCC already reprinted as Lucky at Cards), The Bedroom Route, Fever in the Sun, Marta Signal, Older Woman, The Rivals, Sex is a Woman, Sidey's Wife, Sisterhood and A Special Kind of Love. Any of those fit?

Mark