Re: RARA-AVIS: Caustic discussions

From: peter hurley ( peter72mystery@yahoo.ca)
Date: 08 Oct 2007

I agree Karin-Im new and am overwhelmed by the caustic discussions and end up deleting alot of them. I enjoy the tips on books to read very much.

  Peter

Karin Montin < kmontin@sympatico.ca> wrote:
          I agree with you, Pat. For the first time, I have set up a filter to trash certain messages from this list.

Karin

--------------------------------- Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail