Re: RARA-AVIS: Florida mystery writers [was Re:Suggestions for monthly topics requested]

From: Don Lee ( donthepoet@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Oct 2007

Has anyone seen the film version of Willeford's COCKFIGHTERS, with Warren Oates? Is it good? Is it like the book?

Don

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. http://farechase.yahoo.com/