Re: RARA-AVIS: Florida mystery writers [was Re:Suggestions for monthly topics requested]

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 06 Oct 2007

Don,

Although I'm not quite as enthusiastic as others on the list are about Willeford, I must say that I've enjoyed everything I've read by him, especially The Black Mass of Brother Springer, The Woman Chaser, The High Priest of California and Deliver Me from Dallas. I also recommend the movie, The Woman Chaser, starring Patrick Warburton (Puddy).

Jeff