Re: RARA-AVIS: willie noir

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Oct 2007

Mario wrote:

I don't see it as the driving force, though this book is so rich that I have trouble reconstructing it in my mind. I would have to reread it in order to give a fresh opinion. In any case, are you referring to the protagonist's obsession with the Dahlia or to his falling for the girl and getting into trouble?

*************** The Black Dahlia is spectacular, isn't it? It's one of a dozen books that I've read twice and loved both times. I was referring to Bucky's obsession with the Dahlia. The corruption was rampant, but it was his thing for the Dahlia that was pushing him towards the edge.

miker

____________________________________________________________________________________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/