RARA-AVIS: Westlake

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 05 Oct 2007

Jordan wrote:

"I've been combing through Westlake recently, I read in order: What's So Funny?, The Mercenaries, Killing Time, 361, Killy, Pity Him Afterwards."

I'm guessing What's So Funny is one of his humorous books? I haven't read very many of those (the few Dortmuners I've read did nothing for me, though I did enjoy a couple of the standalones I've read). But is Killy one of his tough novels, as are the others you list? I haven't found a copy of that one. How was it?

Mark