RARA-AVIS: Re: Hannibal Lecter

From: BookBitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Aug 2007

There's also a new novel coming out (Sept. 4 I think) called Heartsick by Chelsea Cain that you may like. It features a serial killer that is being compared to Lechter. Not because she's a cannibal (yes, this serial killer is a she) but because of the relationship that exists between her and the cop she almost killed that headed the task force looking for her. It's a very dark, very interesting book and I liked it a lot.

Cheers,

Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com
    Win 8 signed thrillers including ANARCHY AND OLD DOGS by Colin Cotterill, THE REINCARNATIONIST by M.J. Rose & STRIP SEARCH by William Bernhardt!