RARA-AVIS: Re: Kind of Blue and some big news (for me)

From: Seth Harwood ( seth@sethharwood.com)
Date: 22 Aug 2007

Have to chime in here and add my 2 cents.

Kind of Blue's the album that I think I've listened to more times than any other in my life. Put it in your ipod and turn to it whenever you need a few moments of calm. Perfect for trains and planes.

Thing is, it could be my favorite album of all time. Great stuff.

I'm kind of new to the group here, but I hope you guys will join in helping me celebrate the fact that I just found out my first book will be published!! Yes, Jack Wakes Up will be published by Breakneck Books in March of 08. If you haven't heard anything about it, come by my website sethharwood.com and have a look! (Sorry for the self-plug and I hope it doesn't piss anyone off, but I'm really pretty excited.)

Best,

Seth Harwood

author of the Jack Palms Crime series find it at sethharwood.com