RARA-AVIS: Joe Lansdale Update

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2007

I was at Armadillocon this weekend and had a chance to talk to Joe Lansdale. The good news is that he's working VANILLA RIDE, the next book about Hap and Leonard. The bad news, for those of you who don't read Italian, is that the book's so far scheduled to be published only in Italy, where Joe's a best-selling writer. We Hap and Leonard fans can at least hope that an American publisher has enough cash to persuade Joe to publish the book in the U.S.

Bill Crider