Re: RARA-AVIS: Dust Devils

From: R. & J. Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 06 Aug 2007

From: "Bill Crider" < macavityabc@gmail.com>
> Nathan, I read DUST DEVILS in manuscript and thought it was great. James
has been too busy making a living to write this
> kind of book, which doesn't seem to be the kind of thing the big
publishers
> are looking for. I'm glad PointBlank picked it up.

Just went to Point Blank's site and read the synopsis...consider me sold on this one. Sounds outstanding, just the kind of book I -- and many of us here -- lament they don't write anymore, but wish desperately they would. Can't wait to read it. Thanks to the list for the heads-up on this title.

Ron Clinton