Re: RARA-AVIS: I got one! I got one!

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2007

American Psycho wasn't noir. It was a very, very bad attempt at satire. (You know you failed at satire when you have to explain after-the-fact that your book was satire.) And it should have been about 400 pages shorter than it was and Bret Ellis is a hack.Oh, and the American Psycho movie was much much better than the book, which wallowed in filth. File it under torture porn as far as I'm concerned.