RARA-AVIS: Am I supposed to intro myself?

From: Kat Richardson ( kathyr136@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Jul 2007

Hi.

Newbie here. I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself and lurk before posting (whoops). Anyhow, I'm Kat Richardson, I write, but I joined up because I'm a hardboiled/noir groupie and though I love some of the folks on some of the other mystery groups, I really want to read discussion of books--my favorite books.

I'm currently rereading The Maltese Falcon and I'm thinking I'll re-read or read for the first time some Woolrich and Caine this summer
(missed some). I completely missed Himes, don't care for Spillane and am a bit tired of the neo-noir that is actually bad parody of original hardboiled.

OK, now I'm going back to lurking.

Kat