RARA-AVIS: Re: Dave Zeltserman's "Bad Thoughts"

From: grbc74 ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 26 Jul 2007

Does the Virginia Pilot regularly run book reviews? It's so rare to see local papers do that these days that I was just wondering. The book looks very interesting.

-GB. sweethomealameda.blogspot.com

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy J. Lockhart"
<timlockhart@...> wrote:

> Here's a link to my review of "Bad Thoughts," the latest novel from
Rara
> Avian Dave Zeltserman. The review appeared in the July 22 issue
of "The
> Virginian-Pilot." Many thanks to Dave for asking me to read and
write about
> his interesting book. Tim Lockhart
>
> http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?
Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNy8wNy8yMiNBcjA2NzAy