Re: RARA-AVIS: JAZZ as soundtrack

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Jul 2007

FWIW, the soundtrack music is not by any means all by the MJQ, though they did release their ODDS AGAINST TOMORROW album (which in at least one iteration from their label for that stretch of time is known as PATTERNS...perhaps to differentiate it from the soundtrack album per se).

Todd Mason, a big fan of ODDS the film and the music not least. Still meaning to read the McGivern.