Re: RARA-AVIS: David Goodis and jazz influence

From: Harvey ( harveyj3rd@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Jul 2007

One of the best noir jazz soundtracks is Johnny Mandel's score for I Want To Live. The CD (out of print but easily obtainable on the internet)includes the music performed in the movie by Gerry Mulligan's seven piece band which was released on LP simultaneously with the sound track.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433