Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Point Blank vs. The Hunter vs. Payback

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 23 Jul 2007

"Is there any good reason why all of these haven't been reprinted in a single, uniform series?"

They were, once. In the early '90s, I think. Maybe by Avon? All of them, The Hunter (I think it returned to that title, don't feel like pulling out the box to look) through Butcher's Moon. The last few, though, did not seem to get nearly the distribution some of the earlier ones got. And if I recall correctly, two of the shorter later novels were under one cover (Slayground and Plunder Squad?) before the longer than most Parkers Butcher's Moon.

Mark