RARA-AVIS: Re: Vintage Crime Bibliography?

From: uplandharmabooks ( uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2007

Mark,

I found a listing of Vintage's titles on the Vintage Crime/Black Lizard site. The link should take you to it. You can sort by publishing date (sorted from most recent to earliest), author, or title. Does this help?

http://www.randomhouse.com/vintage/blacklizard/catalog/results.pperl?imprint=Vintage&max_returns=&cat_id_ex=Fiction%20%2d%20Mystery%20%26%20Detective%3a3713&cat_id_ex=Fiction%20%2d%20Suspense%3a3734&cat_id_ex=Fiction%20%2d%20Espionage%3a3694&best=&format=Paperback&format=Trade%20Paperback&page=0&sortfield=pub%5fdate

Amy