RARA-AVIS: Vintage Crime Bibliography?

From: Mark D. Nevins ( nevins_mark@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2007

Do any of you have a complete listing of the books published in TPB form by Vintage Crime back in the early '90's, after they took over the Black Lizard catalogue?

I've done some poking around the 'net, but have had no luck finding a bibliography. (A complete Black Lizard list, on the other hand, is easy to find.)

I'd be interested to see the list out of general curiosity for their choices, as well as to fill in some gaps in my collection. (For example, it appears that they re-printed all of the Himes "Coffin Ed and Grvaedigger Jones" books except, somewhat inexplicably, for one of them--ALL SHOT UP.)

Thanks for any help, Mark Nevins