RARA-AVIS: giving away books again

From: Bookbitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2007

I have books and I'm giving them away! Please enter to win these titles:
  THE DEVIL YOU KNOW by Mike Carey - Castor knows how to deal with the dead. It's the living who piss him off.
  HOW TO TEACH FILTHY RICH GIRLS by Zoey Dean - Recent Yale graduate comes to Manhattan with big plans for a career in journalism and even bigger student loan debt
  FOREVER MY LADY by Jeff Rivera - the award-winning passionate story of 17-year-old Dio "Playboy" Rodriguez, a juvenile delinquent who is sentenced to prison boot camp
  THE WORLD WITHOUT US by Alan Weisman - an utterly original approach to questions of humanity's impact on the planet: Weisman asks us to envision our Earth, without us. A very important book that everyone should read.
  INTERNATIONAL THRILLER WRITERS JULY BOOKSHELF
  One lucky winner will win these autographed books, courtesy of the INTERNATIONAL THRILLER WRITERS:
  THE CLEANER by Brett Battles DEAD CONNECTION by Alafair Burke THE TUNNELS by Michelle Gagnon INNOCENCE by David Hosp THE CRIME WRITER by Gregg Hurwitz KILLER WEEKEND by Ridley Pearson THE MARK by Jason Pinter THE JUDAS STRAIN by James Rollins
  Just go to the Win Books page http://www.bookbitch.com/win_books.htm for all the details on how to enter.
  Thanks for reading, and good luck!
  Cheers, Stacy

I am the BookBitch
 <http://www.bookbitch.com/> www.bookbitch.com Win 8 signed thrillers including KILLER WEEKEND by Ridley Pearson, THE CRIME WRITER by Gregg Hurwitz, DEAD CONNECTION by Alafair Burke or lots of other books!