Re: RARA-AVIS: Pop. 1280

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 20 Jul 2007

I've got a DVD of SERIE NOIRE, the French adaptation of A HELL OF A WOMAN starring Patick Dewaere. It's a great film but I can't understand all of it. No subtitles!

Anyone know if a subbed version is available? This ranks as a major Thompson adaptation.

PS: Speaking of Dewaere, Thompson fans might want to check out LES VALSEUSES, a film he starred in with Gerard Depardieu. Not noir but there's something Thompsonian about it. Also you can get it with subtitles.

Charlie.

---------- charliewilliams.net

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Terrill Lankford
<lankford2000@...> wrote:

> [...]
AFTER DARK, MY SWEET. Very good adaptations.