Re: RARA-AVIS: Kem Nunn from Cincinnati

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 17 Jul 2007

-----Original Message-----

I'm enjoying the ride as well.

The actor who plays "John" had a two episode stint on DEADWOOD as one of the Earps and he stole the show.

Speaking of which, it's good to see rara-avian Jim Beaver back on the air each week as well. He had a killer last line for this week's episode (the best episode so far IMHO). Funny stuff, Jim!

TL