Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: 87th Precinct and Barney Miller

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Jul 2007

What are the odds of two people on this list reading a 32-year-old book in the same month? I sorted through boxes and boxes of my husband's books that he acquired as "boxes of books" at flea markets a decade ago and found this, a Gores, and a handful of soft-boiled crime fiction titles like Kienzle.
    And I liked this quite lean book better than later books in the series I've read. Joy