Re: RARA-AVIS: Sallis and Lankford

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 10 Jul 2007

-----Original Message-----

I knew it was just a matter of time before writers jumped on the opossum bandwagon.

It's my sad duty to report that my opossum, Smiley, passed away a few months ago. She lasted four years, which is pretty good for one of her kind. But oh do I miss that marsupial. She's the only one in my house that could stay up as late as I do. We also had similar taste in movies. We watched (and enjoyed) THE DRIVER the night before she died. A movie I have yet to get my girlfriend to sit through.

RIP Smiley.

TL