Re: RARA-AVIS: The Hills of Homicide

From: grbc74 ( gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Jul 2007

I don't want to stir off topic (again) but in all fairness to L'Amour, neither the thrillers nor his hard-boiled stories are the ones that earned him his reputation. I'm only getting started with his work so I couldn't really tell if I believ he's as good as they say. Based on what I've seen so far, however, I wouldn't call him unreadable.

-GB. sweethomealameda.blogspot.com