Re: RARA-AVIS: Blonde Lightning

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 08 Jul 2007

TL wrote:

"Scott Hewitt was based on my experiences with late Larry Tierny. There are some creative additions to his character, but most of the events and even a lot of his dialogue actually happened in real life. I probably should have given him a co-credit on the book. He was quite an interesting person."

Loved him in Devil Thumbs a Ride, Hill Street Blues, Reservoir Dogs, Red, etc.

But who was Vince Timlin? Or can you only identify the ones who are dead?

Mark