Re: RARA-AVIS: Blonde Lightning

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 08 Jul 2007

Chris wrote:

"Ken Bruen's PRIEST: I've praised Bruen here many times before and the only debate that remains is which of his series I would be forced to pick with a gun to my head. Jack Taylor continues to evolve and this latest from Bruen is a terrific step along the way."

Actually, there's another Jack Taylor available after this, Cross, but available only in the UK. I got tired of waiting, so I bought it from amazon.co.uk. As you said, the series just keeps getting better. Faced with your proverbial gun, I'd definitely choose the Taylor series, but that won't stop me from picking up the next Brant, Ammunition, as soon as it comes out on 7/24. Also like you, I'm looking forward to the sequel to Bust.

I have no idea how he writes so much and still keeps the quality so high.

Mark