Re: RE : Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Digest Number 1548

From: William Ahearn ( williamahearn@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Jul 2007

--- "E. Borgers" < webeurop@yahoo.fr> wrote:

 By delivering purely undocumented
> antagonistic arguments and who mostly hidden
> themselves behind the so called "free opinion
> rights" label.

First of all, I don't hide anything or anywhere. You have taken an interesting discussion and lowered it to the point of calling me a troll. Because I don't agree or suck up to your point of view and because I have the unmitigated gall to voice my own opinion, I am -- in your eyes -- some lower life form. That is so typical of these lists. A little cadre of genre nazis kissing each other's egos.

> I admire those who tried to answer here your
> impossible stands. I will not.

Who cares? You have already demonstrated that you're an arrogant and self-important know-nothing who responds with accusations rather than opinions or facts. I don't need this. I came here in good faith to discuss something I find valuable in an open and honest way. Rigidity, my friend, is a death worse than fate. So, keep your tensions and your fears in your head and in your heart and I won't even have to live well to reap the benefits.

William

PS: I'm gone, nothing to see here, just go back to patting each other on your backs . . .

Essays and Ramblings
<http://www.williamahearn.com>

(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265