Re: RARA-AVIS: Tr: RE : Re:"Paul" Duncan (UK)

From: akarim1462@aol.com
Date: 06 Jul 2007

  In a message dated 05/07/2007 15:07:25 GMT Daylight Time, webeurop@yahoo.fr writes:

Raymond, You're right. I'm looking for Paul. It's a lapsus, badly used here: if I remeber there is a Peter Duncan as well... Plus I had exactly the same idea in case Rara-Avis does not help me: to contact the peaple from Crime Time hoping they can direct me.

Thanks for your attention.

E.Borgers

Hi all -
  It is Paul Duncan, who I met when we were teenagers and met at a Comic Con in London - he used to publish a Fanzine [Arkensword] while I did one [Twisted Tales]
  To get hold of him contact Barry Forshaw at _www.crimetime.co.uk_
(http://www.crimetime.co.uk)
  Rgds
  Ali