RARA-AVIS: Get Fuzzy on literature

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 06 Jul 2007

Interchange in today's Get Fuzzy comic strip. An owner and his worried, not too bright dog are talking.

Owner: Why don't you do something to take your mind off of stuff?

Dog: I am. I'm reading a book. But I don't really follow the plot.

The first, like, half of it is just a sea of characters, and the second half of it is just one location after the other. It's very confusing.

It's almost done and I'm still waiting for something to happen!

O: Nothing happens in that book, Satchel.

D: What, post-modern?

O: No, phone book.

Mark