RARA-AVIS: Re: Tarantino, master of parody

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 05 Jul 2007

Who would've guessed that Tarantino would be as devisive on this list as The Long Goodbye? I'm in the Tarantino camp--loved Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and especially Jackie Brown, and probably would've loved Kill Bill if he hadn't chopped it into two movies--after the first one I left the theatre feeling dissatisfied with only seeing half a movie. And I also liked Death Proof, although it's a minor Tarantinto effort, but there was something very subversive about the ending that I really dug.

--Dave Z.

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.