RARA-AVIS: Re: Tarantino, master of parody

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 05 Jul 2007

Thanks for your post, Mark. I did not like Kill Bill One or Two. At all.

But I've kept my yapper shut around here because I don't see how my opinions of those movies are relevant to what Mr. Denton is trying to achieve with this list. (Incidentally, this is why I've kept my mouth shut about politics, somethineg many have proved themselves incapable of doing for these past few years, much to my embarrassed dismay).

The one Tarantino movie that does apply to this list is Jackie Brown, and it is a pitch perfect imrovement of the Leonard oeuvre. I hope he proceeds w/ adaptation of the other Leonard books he's adopted.