RARA-AVIS: Re: Alan Williams

From: m23to53 ( library.john@virgin.net)
Date: 05 Jul 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Willow Arune" <pangarun@...> wrote:

> Has anyone every heard of a writer named ALAN WILLIAMS?
>
> He wrote in the late 60s and early 70s, I think/ THE TALE OF THE
LAZY DOG may have been his last. Blond published him in the UK, Harper in the USA. Five books known - LONG RUN SOUTH, BARBOUZE, SNAKE WATER and THE BROTHERHOOD.

> Willow

All I know was that he was the oldest son of British playwright and actor Emlyn Williams, and a journalist. He seems to have been quiet on the book front since the early 1980s.

Regards John