RARA-AVIS: Tr: RE : Re:"Paul" Duncan (UK)

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 05 Jul 2007

  Raymond,
  You're right. I'm looking for Paul. It's a lapsus, badly used here: if I remeber there is a Peter Duncan as well...
  Plus I had exactly the same idea in case Rara-Avis does not help me: to contact the peaple from Crime Time hoping they can direct me.

  Thanks for your attention.

  E.Borgers

Raymond Tait < r.tait@cai.cam.ac.uk> a 飲it :
  Isn't his name Paul Duncan? I don't know his address but if you have no success you could try these people:

http://www.crimetime.co.uk/resources.php

Raymond