RARA-AVIS: Choir boys

From: funkmasterj@runbox.com
Date: 04 Jul 2007

Can someone tell me if Wambaugh's Choir Boys is the same style as The Onion Field, i.e. mostly in depth on the characters than police procedure? I read Onion Field all the way through, but there was very little actual police procedure in it. If Choir Boys is the same, I'd rather not waste my time reading it.

Jordan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: