RARA-AVIS: Introducing Myself

From: dicksanddames ( dicksanddames@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Jun 2007

New member who has loved reading and watching noir and hardboiled for a few years now. I,m a 41 year old male from the midwest. I love Jim Thompson, David Goodis, Charles Williams, Cornell Woolrich, Dashiell Hammett, Raymond Chandler...Well, you get the point.

My wife has been posting on here for awhile and I have been reading and watching from the sidelines and finally decided to join in. Can't wait to get to know everybody.

OK just a few more favs of the contemporary noir/hardboiled. : Dennis Lehane, Robert Crais, James Ellroy, Vicki Hendricks...And, I think Megan Abbott is the best thing going.

Jerry peace