RE: [SPAM] RARA-AVIS: Alan Williams

From: Anders Engwall ( anders.engwall@comhem.se)
Date: 03 Jul 2007

I have read SNAKE WATER, an adventure story about treasure hunting in Latin America. Quite entertaining as I recall. I also have BARBOUZE on the shelf, but I haven't read it yet.

From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Willow Arune Sent: den 3 juli 2007 19:37 To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: [SPAM] RARA-AVIS: Alan Williams

Has anyone every heard of a writer named ALAN WILLIAMS?

He wrote in the late 60s and early 70s, I think/ THE TALE OF THE LAZY DOG may have been his last. Blond published him in the UK, Harper in the USA. Five books known - LONG RUN SOUTH, BARBOUZE, SNAKE WATER and THE BROTHERHOOD.

Willow