RARA-AVIS: Re: end of a series

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Jul 2007

 " DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net" DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote:

<< Someone recently mentioned the fabled last Travis McGee novel, where McGee supposedly dies. It started me thinking about series where the series has a definitive ending. I can only think of a few:

Sherlock Holmes, of course (although he came back from his fall) Joseph Hansen's David Brandstetter Charlie Huston's Hank Thompson

  Didn't Agatha Christie do in Hercule Poirot at the end of her career?
  - Duane
  www.pulprack.com

--------------------------------- Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.