Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Books to Films

From: William Ahearn ( williamahearn@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2007

--- Stephen Burridge < stephen.burridge@gmail.com> wrote:

> A quick Google search indicates that there seem to
> be some copies of a
> 1997 British paperback edition available through
> amazon.co.uk.

Thank you. I don't have plastic so ordering online is minimal for me. I may look into it but truth be told, I'm done with Hitchcock and I spent a lot of time on that series and I just want to move on. Considering what little regard Hitch had for the original work, it would probably just be another annoying excursion. But thank you very much for taking the time.

William

Essays and Ramblings
<http://www.williamahearn.com>

____________________________________________________________________________________ Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/