Re: RARA-AVIS: Trouble Is My Business & Total Chaos

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 Jun 2007

I have little knowledge of this, but isn't Miller generally held in regard for his artwork rather than for his storytelling? I remember some friends being into comics years back, & they all talked about Neil Adams, Miller, & Bernie Wrightson--but noone went further than art...of course, that was then.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php