Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Dogs of God

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 27 Jun 2007

Technically it does count. The final spot where Mason and Dixon got turned around, unless I'm mistaken is actually in Pennsylvania, just over the border. I spent a good part of my childhood in Wheeling, WV, near there, and it is not the South.
 I didn't know what sweet tea was, and I never knew a Baptist until I moved to North Carolina. Also, there's a big difference even in the South between Appalachian culture and the broader "Moonlight and Magnolias" sort of thing people think about when you say "The South." Worlds apart.