Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Frank Miller (was Trouble Is My Business & Total Chaos)

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 25 Jun 2007

Sorry if I'm repeating people here, there's a piece on the Guardian's blogs from Maxin Jubowksi about the tie up twixt the two (Clive Owen and Frank Miller)...
  For what it's worth I hated the film of Sin City after really enjoying the first of the books, it just seemed a little crazed to take the look of the book, which was surely designed in homage to black and white film, and so completely transpose it to the screen...

_ http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/film/2007/06/owen_and_miller_is_a_marriage.html_
( http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/film/2007/06/owen_and_miller_is_a_marriage.html)

  Join my Church: www.myspace.com/thereverendspadgedooley