Re: RARA-AVIS: Trouble Is My Business & Total Chaos

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 25 Jun 2007

Wow, I guess some people really don't like Frank Miller. While I'm not saying he's right for Chandler, I've really liked a lot of his work -- Daredevil, Electra, Ronin, too, and Sin City. Sure, he got progressively more over the top, increasing style over substance, but what style. Yeah, I know, Will Eisner and Alex Toth did the high contrast black and white style with substance, but hey, over-the-top has its place, too. Enjoyed the Sin City movie, too.

Mark