RARA-AVIS: Al Guthrie's HARD MAN and TOTAL CHAOS by Jean-Claude Izzo

From: Brian Thornton ( tieresias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 19 Jun 2007

De-lurking for a minute between deadlines to mention that I just finished Al Guthrie's new one: HARD MAN.

Al, you twisted bastard.

I loved it!

More on this one in a couple of days, after I've digested it.

Next, I'm embarking on a French novel, the first of what is apparently known as "The Marseille Trilogy." It's called TOTAL CHAOS, and it's by someone named Jean-Claude Izzo. Anyone out there (I'm thinking Karin Montin or Kerry or maybe Mr. T.) ever read it?

On deck after that is Jason Starr's new one, THE FOLLOWER.

What a summer so far! Wheeeeee!

All the Best-

Brian