Re: RARA-AVIS: Australian female PIs

From: Damien (
Date: 15 Jun 2007

Hi Karin

Thanks very much for posting about my blog at Crime Down Under. I've just posted a follow up to the Female PI post with, naturally, Australian Male PIs (

I'm hoping to continue the series of Spotlight posts with Police Detectives over the next few weeks.

I was a little surprised at how few series I could find that feature a male PI. I'm hoping that I can get a few people to help me by suggesting authors I have missed.

Cheers Damien

----- Original Message ---- From: Karin Montin <> To: Sent: Friday, 15 June, 2007 8:54:31 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Australian female PIs

The other day I came across this reference
<http://detectivesbe yondborders. blogspot. com/2007/ 06/female- australian- pis.html>

to a blog post about Australian female PIs
<http://afterdarkmys weet.blogspot. com/2007/ 06/spotlight- australian- female-private. html>

Detectives Beyond Borders and Crime Down Under will probably be of interest to a lot of you. As usual, one click leads to another.

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.