RARA-AVIS: Cross Bronx

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Jun 2007

There's been talk about Ed Brubaker's Criminal comic recently, which I ordered a while ago from Amazon. It's sitting on my TBR pile. I was wondering if anyone on the list had read any Cross Bronx comics by Michael Avon Oeming and Ivan Brandon. Image puts it out, and its about two cops. I read the first issue some time ago, but I never followed up on it.
  It recently came out as a trade paperback, and I'm wondering if it's worth picking up.

Nathan