RARA-AVIS: A picture is worth a thousand words

From: George Tuttle ( noirfiction@whoever.com)
Date: 11 Jun 2007

Recently, Howard Whittington, Harry's son, e-mailed me, and I got to ask him: Are there any photos of Harry and Day Keene or Harry and Gil Brewer? He replied, yes -- Keene, for sure, Brewer, maybe. His reply got me thinking that it would be neat if someone published a Whittington-Keene-Brewer, 3 novel edition with a photo section of the authors, back in the day. I know, it is a silly idea - forget that I mentioned it.

George the Librarian