Re: RARA-AVIS: Blues Noir issue of Hardluck is now online

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 05 Jun 2007

Hi Vicki,

Thanks, Trey Barker did a nice job with his intro/essay. I think people here are going to like these stories if they give them a chance--especially Miles Archer's very noirish PI story, The Dark Hole. The Blues connection is an interesting one--the second crime story I ever sold was a riff on Cab Calloway's "Kickin' the Gong Around".

--Dave