Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Photos from Hard Case Crime booth at BEA

From: Mary Reagan ( mreagan@gmail.com)
Date: 04 Jun 2007

I also took a few at the booth. They are at

http://nycphoto.interactivenyc.com

At the moment they are on the front page. As I add other items from BEA, the easiest way to find them is the direct link to

http://nycphoto.interactivenyc.com/archives/2007/06/hard_case_crime.html

Mary

--
http://nycphoto.interactivenyc.com