RARA-AVIS: Re: Philip K Dick, the NY Times, and pulp

From: BookBitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Jun 2007

Steve Svecz worte:

>>By the way I haven't seen any mention of The Yiddish
Policeman's Union on here yet, (but I am behind) but it is definitely Hard-boiled as well as being an alternate history. Anyone read it?>>

It took me two days to read the first 45 pages or so. It just wasn't holding my interest. I will probably pick it up and try it again later, I've heard from a few people who struggled through the first 100 pages then ended up loving it. Maybe when I have a bit more patience...

Cheers, Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com
    Win 5 autographed thrillers including LEAN MEAN THIRTEEN by Janet Evanovich and DEATH AT THE OLD HOTEL by Con Lehane!